It was DIY-Night tonight.
My friend Mel and I are in charge of my friend’s baby shower, which is coming up in March. As soon as I learned this I went Pinterest crazy and starting searching for party ideas. One of the projects includes frosting flower vases.
My boyfriend and I ran around today looking for all of the supplies. We had a great time frosting — and probably got a little high from the fumes.
The vases came out GREAT. We definitely learned some tricks — such as going with electric tape and forgoing the rubber bands.
We’ve decided to do at least one project each weekend leading up to the shower. I’ll keep you posted on our progress.